2016 Cooperative Performance Milwaukee One Act Festival
Cooperative Performance Milwaukee is excited to announce tickets are now available for its 2016 Cooperative Performance Milwaukee One Act Festival (continuing the tradition from the late Pink Banana Theatre).
The festival features the following seven one acts:
- The Conference by Philip W. Hall, directed by Jessica Betts
- The Rosebird Egress by Dan McGeehan, directed by Abbey Bobzin
- One Soul, or The End of Life as We Know It by Germaine Shames, directed by Karl Iglesias
- Unwired by Alex Dremann, directed by Joel Kopischke
- It’s All in the Eye by Marj O’Neill-Butler, directed by Alan Piotrowicz
- Reciting Emily Dickinson by Tim J. Brennan, directed by Dylan Sladky
- The Women’s Follow Your Dream Club by Jack Feldstein, directed by Corrie Tritz
Featuring the acting talents of Steven Alone, Kyle Conner, Michael Crowley, Lindsey Erin, JJ Gatesman, Kieran Hayes, Shannon Hubbard, Azeeza Islam, Ashley Jordan, Anna Murray, Ashley Retzlaff, J. Keegan Siebken, Jordyn Stewart, Jake Thompson, Kayte Vogelsang, and Oliver Wolf.
- Thursday June 2, 2016 – 7:30pm (Pay What You Can)
- Friday June 3, 2016 – 7:30pm
- Saturday June 4, 2016 – 7:30pm
- Thursday June 9, 2016 – 7:30pm
- Friday June 10, 2016 – 7:30pm
- Saturday June 11, 2016 – 7:30pm
- Sunday June 12, 2016 – 2:30pm
- Online: $15
- At the Door: $20
Tickets can be purchased at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2016-cooperative-performance-milwaukee-one-act-festival-tickets-25148756608?ref=estw.
Cooperative Performance Milwaukee Mission
We strive to maintain a dynamic, cooperative community founded on direct, ongoing dialogue between artists and audience. This organization is committed to providing space for innovative works of art and technologies to be conceived, tested, and developed for the purpose of contributing extraordinary performance to the local, regional, national, and global community.
Tenth Street Theatre | 628 N 10th Street | Milwaukee, WI